Thursday, February 12, 2009

What more could a pregnant woman want???

Well the list could be really long, but I am not about to do that because quite frankly I could spend days on a list. My laptop has been in the repair shop so I haven't really had the desire to actually sit in front of a computer and type....So 90's ish....just kidding.

I just wanted to quickly update you on my appt. on Monday at the OB. The ultrasound showed no traces of fluid anymore, after having the ultrasound the tech comes back in and says, Dr. wants me to take another pic of the heart to show her that there is no fluid, then she is going to be coming in. I said is something wrong, because she has NEVER come in to see the ultrasound even when the fluid was increased. I think the Dr. couldn't believe it has gone away...so that along with the fact that I lost 2 lbs. this week....YES LOST.....2 lbs. this week, I couldn't have had better news!

I have only 26 days until they induce me but I am hopeful that I can get things started on my own earlier, with some intervention of course.

I hope that everyone has a very special Valentine's Day, I am in charge of this day this year and am so looking forward to it. This day has a whole new meaning now to me....I haven't even seen my little precious girl to fall in love yet...but I know that I have fallen and her hold on my heart is the strongest and deepest connection I have felt since I met my sweet husband way back when.

Happy Valentine's Day to you all, cherish the ones you love and make sure they know it each and every single day!

I will post next Tuesday as that day we will see the Cardiologist again!

3 comments:

  1. Leah,
    What a MIRACLE. Ask and ye shall receive. Then ask again, and again, and again. I am so thrilled to hear Avery has once less hurdle to overcome. Nice work, momma! We're thinking about you over here and praying for you always.

    Much love,
    Mindi and McKay

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful Valentine surprise you had, very nice, I can't wait for the day to come when you send us pictures of sweet Avery.
    Love to all Aunt Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. God is so Good and He is the most ulimate physican of all. How your own heart has softened and how tender you have become. That is the very best Valentine of all. Avery is so lucky to have you and Steve as Mommy and Daddy. I love you .

    Mom

    ReplyDelete