Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Thank you, Thank you all!

I know this is not the most appropriate way to thank you all for the outpouring of love, support, calls, visits, cards, flowers, gifts, pictures, books and delicious food we have received. It truly is amazing to see this in a community. I often times felt embarrassed at the amount of help and support we we received. I am not used to so much attention either. I absolutely felt more love than I ever felt before in my entire life. The selfless acts of giving were just what we needed during such a time.

What a blessing it is to friends and family who love you so much and to have the comfort of my Heavenly Father who has not left my side during this entire time. Most of the time, I feel life I am almost enveloped in a cloak that shields me from anything not healthy, not safe, or not uplifting. I now understand the true meaning of the poem, "Footprints". That has been my favorite poem since before I can remember and now to see it benefit me in my greatest needs today is absolutely a testimony of the pure love of Christ.

Today I am full of gratitude for all that has been done for our family, all you continue to help us with, your love, support and friendship. You all have been an example to me of genuine service. Thank you again!

4 comments:

  1. my dear friend...it gives me peace to know you know how much you are loved and to know how much Heavenly Father loves you! I think of you oh so often,hoping you are alright, hoping you feel the love of so many, hoping you feel comfortable enough to call on any one of us! I put your families name in the temple Saturday when we are there...prayers really do work, don't they! My love to you, sweet sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so true... Heavenly Father truly carries us. These are tough experiences. These little ones, our angels, change us for eternity.

    I have often thought about you. I have wondered how you're doing, deep down. I know that I have good moments and bad moments. I, personally, haven't gotten to the point where I can say good "days" or bad "days"... but we do the best we can.

    Heavenly Father has truly blessed me and my husband. Like you said, I feel like I have a protective sheild around me... it's SOOO real. We are being protected. And, to be honest with you, I believe that protection will NEVER leave us. It is the blessing Heavenly Father has given us.

    Anyway, I'm rambling. Just know that I think of you all the time. You are a wonderful person. I'm sure Avery is watching over you. I'm sure she is still part of your family. I'm sure she is still experiencing special moments with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your baby Avery is so beautiful. I am so sorry for your loss. I pray that you and your family will have comfort and peace.
    Love, Kelsi

    ReplyDelete
  4. you don't know me but I just wanted to say that I found your blog and I just sobbed as I read each post in it's entirety. Please know that you and your family are in my prayers as well. Family's are forever and one day you will be reunited with your sweet girl! I am so deeply sorry for your loss and wish I could take some of your pain.

    ReplyDelete